Behzad Oskouei, MD
Dr. Oskouei is board certified in nuclear cardiology, internal Medicine, and cardiovascular disease.
Post-Graduate Training, Internship & Residency
- Interventional Cardiology Fellowship : Lenox Hill Heart and Vascular Institute of New York.
- Cardiology Fellowship: University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Research Fellowship: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and University of Miami
- Internal Medicine Residency: Franklin Square Hospital of Maryland
- Additional cardiology training at NIH (National Institute of Health), Georgetown University and Johns Hopkins University
- Previous Assistant Professor of Medicine at University of Miami
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease