Rebecca (Becky) is a board-certified Adult – Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner. She has worked in the field of nursing serving our community for over 25 years. She specializes in critical care.
- Master’s in nursing - University of South Alabama, Mobile Alabama.
- Post - Master’s Certificate, Adult - Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner, Mobile, Alabama.
- Bachelor’s in nursing - University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida.
- ACNPC-AG – APRN Certification through the American Association of Critical Care Nurses – (AACN)
- CCRN - Critical Care Registered nurse, through the American Association of Critical Care Nurses – (AACN)
- ACLS Certification – Advanced cardiac life support
- BLS Certification – Basic life support
- AACN: Brevard County Chapter - Awarded Critical Care Nurse of the Year: Parrish Medical Center Intensive Care Unit, 2015.